The days are getting shorter, and we’re actually looking forward to getting the warm sweaters from storage and eat those delicious pumpkin creations at Trader Joe’s.
This Fall in Utah, there will be no shortage of fun things to do.
From corn mazes to Zombie fun runs, this season will be packed with awesome things the whole family can enjoy.
Utah Haunted Houses
We love our haunted houses in Utah! Here’s a list of the scariest haunts in Utah.
1. Nightmare on 13th features three haunted houses in one– Delirium, Swamp Blood and Haunted Hollywood.
2. An old factory along 9th S. is the site of Fear Factory. Make sure you take the Zombie Bus.
3. The Haunted Woods in Millcreek is a family friendly haunted house.
4. What kind of Utah Halloween would it be without a stop at Frightmares at Lagoon?
5. Get creeped out at Strangling Brothers Haunted Circus in Draper.
6. The “Things To Know” section of Asylum 49‘s website is scary enough, thank you.
7. Anguish Asylum has spiders, a swamp and a category 5 hurricane.
8. Zombie Apocalypse? Bring it on.
9. There are four levels at Castle of Chaos, and you should definitely try each one this year.
10. The spooky legend of Haunted Kays Cross is truly terrifying.
11. Help research the paranormal activity at the Sleepy Millcreek Hollow Trail of Terror.
12. The Dark Meadows Haunted Forest & Manor is in Preston, Idaho, but is worth the drive.
13. Part of Washington County’s “Halloween on the Town” is their annual Haunted Cave.
Family Friendly Fall Activities In Utah
If you’re searching for some kid-approved Autumn activities, check out some of these fun attractions.
14. There’s a ton of great Fall activities at Hee Haw Farms.
15. Check out Pumpkin Days at Wheeler Farm.
16. See “The Grouch Who Stole Christmas” at Off-Broadway Theatre.
17. Get thrilled by “Thriller” from Odyssey Dance Theatre.
18. See witch displays, a scavenger hunt and more at the Witch Fest at Gardner Village.
19. Oktoberfest at Snowbird has fun activities like a bounce house, the Alpine Slide and great food.
20. The Heber Valley Railroad Pumpkin Festival is a train ride, treats, and lots of fun for kids of all ages.
22. Red Butte Garden After Dark has a fun scavenger hunt for kids, plus crafts and light displays.
23. The annual Boo at the Zoo is a chance to dress up in costume and trick-or-treat with the animals.
24. There’s a maze, puppet shows and special activities at the Halloween Spooktacular at Discovery Gateway.
25. Celebrate Halloween with the Utah Symphony with their Wizarding Halloween Spooktacular.
Farmers Markets In SLC
There’s nothing like locally-sourced fruits and veggies. Here’s a list of Farmers Markets around Salt Lake that run through the Fall.
26. Downtown Farmers Market at Pioneer Park, Salt Lake City.
27. Wheeler Farm Farmers Market is located at 6351 S. 900 E. in Salt Lake City.
28. The 9th West Farmers Market is at the International Peace Gardens, 1000 S. 900 W. in Salt Lake City.
29. Make a stop at the Gardner Village Market at 1100 W. 7800 S. in West Jordan.
30. The Sugar House Farmers Market is located at Sugarmont Plaza, 2232 S. Highland Dr. in Salt Lake City.
31. On the west side of the valley is the South Jordan Town Center Farmers Market at 1600 W. Towne Center Drive in South Jordan.
32. The University of Utah Farmers Market takes place at Tanner Plaza.
33. There’s nothing like finding your way out of a maze to help you celebrate the arrival of Fall! Here’s a list of Utah’s finest corn and straw mazes.
34. Cornbelly’s Corn Maze at Thanksgiving Point is a ton of fun for the whole family.
35. The Tri City Straw Maze is great for kids, but turns terrifying at night.
36. Check out the Haybale Maze at Wheeler Farm, and stay for a wagon ride afterwards.
37. McCoards Mystery Maze in Provo has three different difficulty levels and lengths.
38. It’s another season of the Crazy Corn Maze in West Jordan.
39. The Black Island Farms Corn Maze is totally worth a drive out to Syracuse for a day of fun.
40. A bounce house, pumpkin patch and barrel train wait for you at the New Corn Maze in West Haven.
41. Show up to the Halloween Hoot Straw Maze at Tracy Aviary in your Halloween costume.
Pumpkin Patches In Utah
Want to pick out your own pumpkins this Fall? Here are some local pumpkin patches.
42. Pumpkin Point Farms has orange, red, white, blue and tan pumpkins, and about 25 different varieties to choose from.
43. Cornbelly’s has a pumpkin patch right off the main entrance.
44. Pack Farms has ornamental pumpkins and squash. Don’t forget your camera!
45. He Haw Farms also has gords, sunflower heads and indian corn for your decoration projects.
46. Hop on the wagon at Rowley’s Red Barn to pick out a pumpkin from their patch.
47. Petersen Family Farm has pumpkins of all shapes and sizes to pick from.
48. Day Farms features winter squash, gourds, potatoes and, of course, pumpkins.
49. There’s a 4-acre pumpkin patch at Crazy Corn Maze in West Jordan.
50. McCoard’s features a u-pick pumpkin patch with different varieties.
51. Black Island Farms has warty and Cinderella pumpkins.
U-Pick Apples And Fruit Stands In Utah
Whether you’re making homemade cider, pie, jam, or just want a unique Fall activity for your family, here are some u-pick farms.
52. In the Fall months, Borski Farms offers onions, dried heirloom beans and winter squash.
53. Day Farms has plenty of fruits and vegetables to pick from.
54. Pick tomatoes, watermelon, peppers and more at Farnsworth Farms Cider Mill in Sandy.
55. The Pride of Neola Orchards features peaches, plums and more in-season fruits and veggies.
56. Pick your own delicious apples at Green Acres in Draper.
57. Grandpa Mike & Glade’s Farm in South Jordan has locally grown fruits and vegetables to pick.